Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fish and Friends


I was very blessed to be able to enjoy two of my most favorite things today.  They are friendship and sushi.  Our friend Mark Adams came down from Portland for the week and he and Chris and I and Carol Yohannes went out to sushi for lunch at one of my favorite restaurants (called I Love Sushi).  It was so nice to see Mark again.  I miss his wonderful insight and the subtle way he grounds everything in Christ.  Carol treated Chris and me to a late Birthday meal.  What more could I ask for except for more time to hang out and talk.  We had a great time.

7 comments:

catd said...

Can't stand to post mispelled words...starting over.
You are indeed blessed. Dare I say I am envious.

Kim Becker said...

Aw. I wish you could've been there, too! You were there in our hearts. We spoke fondly of you and how excited the three of us Fresnans are that you are coming back soon. :)

catd said...

Thank you. So kind

Tiffiny said...

Okay, I wrote a post and lost it! Doh!

Anyway...Do you mean Mark as in Tarah's dad?! Was he also at church? Seeing him would probably make me miss Tarah all over again.

I haven't tried I Heart Sushi, but have wanted to. I hear it's good. :)

You busy this week? We should get together if you have time. Call me! :)

Kim Becker said...

Tiffiny,
Yeah, Tarah's dad.
No, he wasn't in church unfortunately.
Yeah, I should have time after Thanksgiving. Give me a call. :)

amy said...

Wow! That sounds lovely.

Anonymous said...

Kim, It was great to see each of you, enjoy some food and talk aout things in our hearts. I wish I could have made it to church to see some others as well.
You are going to have a great time with Brad and Cathy. They're experiencing some different things that really fit in with some of us along this journey.

Mark