Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hmm

Yeah, so this blogging thing is difficult.  I consider writing what's on my mind and then I think, who really wants to read that?  Then some things that might be interesting I shy away from writing about because I am afraid to offend this person or that person by my thoughts or memories or feelings or whatever.  I feel like what I can really write about is marginalized by my need to please people.  It really stinks not being the rebel I once was.  Life was easier when all I cared about was me.

3 comments:

Tiffiny said...

I totally want to hear what you have to say. But, let me warn you...I have offended many a people on my blog. So, sadly, I don't always say what I'm thinking...Unless I feel very compelled to do so. All that to say...I guess you'll know if it's a topic that you don't mind being completely open with. (Did I just make it more confusing for you?)

rikantis said...

I say write it all... besides how can someone be offended, unless you go blogging about how you don't like sense of style...

amy said...

I definitely hear what you're saying. I have things I would like to write about, but really have to consider the consequences.